We want to do all we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase. If you would like to return your purchase please follow the below guide.
You have 14 days from receipt of your order to decide whether you would like to return your purchase for a refund.
Please follow the below Returns procedure:
- Send an email to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of your order. Place ‘Return Request’ and your order number in the subject line. Please include the name of the product you would like to return, the size, colour and the reason for your return (all feedback much appreciated!). We will then provide you with the return address for our distribution centre in The Netherlands.
- All items must be unworn. Please return the item/s in the original packaging to save on waste and avoid additional reprocessing costs. We are not able to refund items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in the original condition.
- We do not offer free returns to our Netherlands distribution office. We recommend you use a recorded method of postage for your return with adequate insurance and tracking. The return is the customers responsibility.
- Customs and duty costs on returns from countries outside of the EU are the customers responsibility.
- Refunds will be made against the original payment method.
- We do not offer exchanges.
- We aim to process refunds within 7 working days.
- Please note that the original shipping cost will not be refunded.
- If your product is faulty, please follow the instructions as above for returns.
- Products returned to us, by you, due to a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges and any cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, or accidental damage by the consumer will not be considered faulty and will be returned to you with no refunds issued.